Here's some lovelies that I've found on the interweb lately. I know that my "shared" items on Google reader doesn't reach all of you...so please enjoy.
* I wish I could attend this Ultimate Fudge Cake Workshop taught by Jocelyn of KUIDAORE.
* The NEW Food Network Magazine is sure to please. I've purchased both of the issues that have come out and they are fabulous. The most c crecent has a delicious and very helpful picture-loaded recipe index at the beginning. I'd love to attempt the Baked Alaska on the cover at some point this summer.
* Hey...I've got extra bleu cheese and cornmeal (or a Shirley J Cornbread Mix)! I'd love to make this Smokey Bleu Cheese Cornbread found on Baking Bites.
* When I was little I used to get Whoppers at the movie. Now you can eat them in a cupcake. Carly of Carly's Kitchen celebrated her 100th post with Whopper Cupcakes. I've made them before too and loved them. You should try them!
* And yet another cupcake I want to try...the Cookie Dough Cupcake.
* If I had cilantro on hand I would bust out this Peacomole by Chocolate & Zucchini. Oh my heck it looks so good...and would be amazing with fresh garden peas!
* Amazing underwater photos by Hawaii Wedding Photographer Mark Holladay.
* An adorable puppy in patriotic colors and one-heckuva sparkler photo on No Biggie.
* Turkey Pesto Burgers on Anna Can Cook. Dang that looks good. I just need some basil and I'll make some soon!